The Kellin Foundation is a nonprofit (501c3) organization that supports children, individuals, families, and communities to achieve safety and wellness.
The Kellin Foundation is a partner agency and provides free or reduced services and programs to individuals who otherwise would not have access to care.
The partnership is created so that no individual, family, or community falls through the cracks.
Making a Difference Together!
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Backpack Beginnings
- Bread of Life Food Pantry
- Children's Home Society
- City of Greensboro
- Coastal Horizons, Inc.
- Cone Behavioral Health
- Cone Health Foundation
- Faith Action International
- Family Service of the Piedmont
- Family Solutions
- Greensboro Parks and Recreation
- Greensboro Police Department
- Guilford Community Care Network
- Guilford County Department of Health and Human Services
- Guilford County Department of Public Safety
- Guilford County Family Justice Center
- Guilford Merchants Association
- Guilford County Schools
- Guilford County Sherriff's Office
- Kellin Foundation
- Mental Health Association of Greensboro
- Mom's Ministries
- North Carolina AHEC
- North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- North Carolina Division of MH/DD/SA
- North Carolina Families United
- Proehlific Park / The Power of Play Foundation
- Ready for School, Ready for Life
- Sandhills Center
- Smart Girls, Inc.
- Therapeutic Alternatives
- United Way of Greater Greensboro
- Youth Focus
- Youth Villages
- Women's Resource Center
- World Relief