Kellin Connects by offering knowledgeable consultation services to organizations and business who we working to become more trauma-informed.
Our services have helped dozens of agencies move from a more traditional model of service delivery to an organizational approach that integrates what we know about trauma and behavioral health into current practices, policies, and services.
Our diverse team of trainers have a wealth of knowledge that just may be what you are looking for!
Research and Program Evaluation
We believe that there should be a strong link between research and practice. Therefore, we assist with helping organizations bridge those gaps by applying research to direct application of techniques, strategies and plans for change at the individual, community, and organizational level.
There are several ways in which we can assist with research and program evaluation needs:
- Program evaluation
- Logic modeling
- Evaluation design
- Survey development
- Statistical analysis
- Grants management and outcomes tracking
- Report writing
- Grant writing
Here is a Sampling of Our Recent Clients
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Coastal Horizons, Inc.
- Guilford County Department of Health and Human Services - Smart Girls
- Children's Home Society - Wise Guys Program
- Guilford Nonprofit Consortium
- Partners Ending Homelessness
- Planned Parenthood - Teens Taking Action
- North Carolina Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Abuse Services
- Restoration Place Counseling
- Rockingham County - Youth Services
- Win-Win Resolution